GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Apparently my neighbors don't like VW's. . .

TakmaN

Ready to race!
Uhhhhh wat...

vwrabid

Ready to race!
Murica'!!!

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
Not sure what you expect; you live in the heart of the American Automotive machine... Funny at least :D

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
I sense a challenge here. Good news, here's how to win.

1) Buy 911
2) Install loudest exhaust system possible
3) "test" your new setup in wee hours of the morning
4) Make neighbor feel inferior about his 5.0 slosh box 'stang
5) Install security system w/ cameras cause they're obviously crazy
6) Eat popcorn and enjoy the show.

Jaber

Modero

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
What a fuckin loser.

jnj2455

Ready to race!
Do you have any idea who could've written it? I would say something with the local cops- just to get it on record.

Also, LOL- I went to Michigan as a senior at uni for my FSAE competition and the thing I first noticed above all else was that I only saw one E90 328xi on the road whilst everything else was American junk. I was so unnerved by this realisation that I actually said something to my teammates.

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI SE 6MT
One time on facebook I posted a picture of two of our "import" cars in my driveway. One of my 'murican friends commented on how we shouldn't have foreign cars in a garage that has an American flag on it. I pointed out that both "foreign" cars were actually built in 'murica. :iono:

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
FFR Cobra, GX470
One time on facebook I posted a picture of two of our "import" cars in my driveway. One of my 'murican friends commented on how we shouldn't have foreign cars in a garage that has an American flag on it. I pointed out that both "foreign" cars were actually built in 'murica. :iono:

lol the truth hurts

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
FFR Cobra, GX470
I'd be worried about vandalism now. I hope you have a garage. Like Jay said I'd set up a camera.