GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APEX | Tax Season Sale: Up to 20% off + Free Shipping* on our most popular designs.

APEXWheels

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GSW 4-Motion
Our 2023 Tax Season Sale Has Officially Started!

Put that refund to work with our Tax Season Sale ongoing now. Save up to 25% off + Free Shipping* on a huge variety of in-stock fitments.

Shop Now

Shop Now

Ready To Ship

The majority of these wheels are in stock and ready to ship. With No APEX Flow Formed Group Buys scheduled for the first half of 2023, don’t miss this chance to lock in a deep discount with free shipping*. Get your wheels on the way now to make track day planning and tire sourcing easier than ever.

Fitment Guides

We know what fits. From direct bolt-on to all-out race fitments and everything in between. We've street and track tested extensively to save you the trial-and-error.

Browse all of our VW chassis-specific fitment guides below:

MK6 VW Golf/GTI/R Fitment Guide

MK7 VW Golf/GTI/R Fitment Guide

MK8 VW Golf/GTI/R Fitment Guide

*Free Shipping to the 48 Contiguous States only.

Questions?
Call: 925-245-0773
Email: expert@apexraceparts.com
Web: www.apexraceparts.com
Hours: M-F 9a-5p PST

APEXWheels

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GSW 4-Motion
Less than 48 hours remain for our Tax-Season Sale!
If you are looking to get some new wheels for the upcoming driving season, now is your best opportunity to secure a set at an incredible discount with free shipping!

MK7 GTI W/ Macan front brakes sitting on a set of 17x9" ET42 Anthracite SM-10s wrapped in 255/40-17 Nitto NT-01 tires:

MK7 GTI W/ Macan front brakes sitting on a set of 18x8.5" ET43 Satin Black SM-10s wrapped in 235/40-18 Michelin PS4S tires:

MK7 GTI (aftermarket Teal wrap) sitting on a set of 17x9" ET42 Satin Black SM-10s wrapped in 255/40-17 Yokohama Advans A/S tires:

Questions?
Call: 925-245-0773
Email: expert@apexraceparts.com
Web: www.apexraceparts.com
Hours: M-F 9a-5p PST​

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
Any idea if you guys are going to have the VS5RS's on sale any time soon?

victorofhavoc

Autocross Champion
Yeah I was hoping the vs5rs were on sale as part of this.

Doesn't seem like those are ever on sale...? They sure do look a lot nicer than the sm10 though! I'll be picking up a set in a few weeks.

I did get some black metal valve stems from you guys for another one of my sets of wheels. Very good quality stuff! Thanks for the quick shipping and good packaging as well!

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
Yeah I was hoping the vs5rs were on sale as part of this.

Doesn't seem like those are ever on sale...? They sure do look a lot nicer than the sm10 though! I'll be picking up a set in a few weeks.

I did get some black metal valve stems from you guys for another one of my sets of wheels. Very good quality stuff! Thanks for the quick shipping and good packaging as well!
They were for Black Friday, really regretting not snaggin them then.