GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Apex SM-10 17X9 for sale **SOLD**

king526

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Audi S3
Have a set of Apex SM10 17x9 in anthracite for sale. They were used for 3 track events and will come with a set of 255/40/17 Nankang AR-1 mounted. Do not remember how many heat cycles are on the tires since I never marked them down. Looking to get $1000 for the set or best offer, shipping is not included and honestly not really wanting to ship them. Available for pickup in the NYC area. Wheels are straight and true, no curb rash or anything. The marks you see in the pics are from the wheel grease that I never really cleaned off when the tires were installed. But they really could use some cleaning to get off all that brake dust. The wheels will also come with a set of tire storage totes.

IMG_5528.JPEG
IMG_5530.JPEG
IMG_5531.JPEG
IMG_5532.JPEG

Last edited:

Half fast

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
What setup did you run (camber, Suspension, etc) and did you have any issues with rubbing?

king526

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Audi S3
No rubbing but that might have been due to my setup. I was running ground control camber plates, with roll center correction ball joints on whiteline control arms, and Ohlins coilovers. Camber was 2.7 or 2.8 degrees. The Nankangs were definitely grippy and feels good when new but after a few HC's, they dropped off a bit.

Half fast

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I’ve got 3 degrees camber in the front and roll center ball joints. Did you have anything in the rear? IIRC, there’s an issue with rubbing on the passenger side where the fuel filler neck/evap stuff is. Also, do you have an R or a GTI? The fuel filler is different I believe.

I don’t really need these at all—I have a set—but I want them and I’m in Jersey City so I’m close.

DerHase

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit
I’ve got 3 degrees camber in the front and roll center ball joints. Did you have anything in the rear? IIRC, there’s an issue with rubbing on the passenger side where the fuel filler neck/evap stuff is. Also, do you have an R or a GTI? The fuel filler is different I believe.

I don’t really need these at all—I have a set—but I want them and I’m in Jersey City so I’m close.

I ran these same spec wheels on my GTI with 245 RT660s (which run as wide or wider than most 255s - no idea how the Nankangs compare) and detailed how I fixed my issues here. This was at stock ride height.

https://golfmk7.com/forums/index.ph...-edition-hpde-shenanigans.401435/post-7825874

-------------------------

Good luck with sale, if I were closer I'd have a really hard time not buying them. (y)