GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone with photoshop

Mikeyd1

Ready to race!
Can anyone turn these wheels dark grey for me or all silver. I just want to see before refurb. Thanks

Attachments

• EC82AE7A-11CA-44D5-8499-D54FDED99D87.jpeg
    EC82AE7A-11CA-44D5-8499-D54FDED99D87.jpeg
    160.6 KB · Views: 132

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I only have MS Paint. but I did my best.

1610123757307.png

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Can't stop laughing at this 😂

launchd

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2023 M3LR, 2021 A7
How much would you pay me to turn them dark grey (gunmetal) and silver? :sneaky:

MKSeven

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
mk7 gti, duh.
2 variants. Just edited the fronts. I just thought the first would look the best.
test1.jpg

Attachments

• test3.jpg
    test3.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 99

SRGTD

Autocross Newbie
Dark grey - probably gunmetal grey is what you're looking for.
Agree. That would be my choice. I had anthracite coloured alloys on my mk6 Carbon Steel Grey Golf GTD and I thought the grey on grey combination worked well.

There are often configurators on aftermarket alloy wheel websites that‘ll enable you to see what certain car colour / wheel colour combinations look like. OK, it won’t have VW Brescia alloys refinished in a non OEM colour, but you’ll be able to see what grey alloys on a grey GTI Golf look like. Here’s one (these are the alloys I’ve got on my Polo GTI+; the colour/finish of the alloys is Ferric Grey Matt);

719A5540-B620-4978-931A-4A6297C0A3FD.jpeg

Mikeyd1

Ready to race!
Agree. That would be my choice. I had anthracite coloured alloys on my mk6 Carbon Steel Grey Golf GTD and I thought the grey on grey combination worked well.

There are often configurators on aftermarket alloy wheel websites that‘ll enable you to see what certain car colour / wheel colour combinations look like. OK, it won’t have VW Brescia alloys refinished in a non OEM colour, but you’ll be able to see what grey alloys on a grey GTI Golf look like. Here’s one (these are the alloys I’ve got on my Polo GTI+; the colour/finish of the alloys is Ferric Grey Matt);

View attachment 199136
Thanks mate I’ll take a look