GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone want to get rid of a 2018-19 OEM R exhaust?

Born_Into_This

Ready to race!
Car(s)
18 R
Forgive me for putting this here but I'm having a really hard time tracking down an OEM exhaust for the Mk7.5 cars. I've been offered free exhausts for the 15-17 cars, but the fitment is incorrect. Anywhere in the Midwest or even a bit further out is fine, wouldn't mind a small road trip

Reason I don't have one is I bought the R slightly used with an AWE switchpath installed.

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
Forgive me for putting this here but I'm having a really hard time tracking down an OEM exhaust for the Mk7.5 cars. I've been offered free exhausts for the 15-17 cars, but the fitment is incorrect. Anywhere in the Midwest or even a bit further out is fine, wouldn't mind a small road trip

Reason I don't have one is I bought the R slightly used with an AWE switchpath installed.
What could possibly be different about them? It's the same body, built on the same chassis.. All VW did was minor cosmetic changes, new cluster and transmission on the uplifted version. I hate to cite APR as an example(don't ask) but their cat back is the same for mk7/mk7.5

https://www.goapr.com/products/apr_exhaust_catback_mk7_r.html

Born_Into_This

Ready to race!
Car(s)
18 R
What could possibly be different about them? It's the same body, built on the same chassis.. All VW did was minor cosmetic changes, new cluster and transmission on the uplifted version. I hate to cite APR as an example(don't ask) but their cat back is the same for mk7/mk7.5

Those cosmetic changes to the rear bumper changed the tip location slightly. The APR link you sent has different part numbers for the mk7.5 chassis, same goes for other aftermarket exhaust manufacturers.

TraceMe

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2019 Golf R DSG

Where do you live?

Mother

Go Kart Newbie

Scroll down in your own link and you'll see they sell either a MK7 version or MK7.5. The rear bumpers are different and the tip spacing is not the same.

ztorc

Go Kart Newbie
If you are not going to keep the AWE, you can trade with someone with stock exhaust.

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
Scroll down in your own link and you'll see they sell either a MK7 version or MK7.5. The rear bumpers are different and the tip spacing is not the same.
Someone already said that two posts up smartypants