GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

anyone see the kimbo v. tank fight?

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
the fight was rather quick but still a good fight none the less. kimbo will eventually rule the world

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
kimbo is a baddddd ass

haha hells yeah, he was introduced as the youtube internet sensation lol.

he is also now 2-0 with his mma career lol

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
Here's the link:

http://www.doneforlife.net/

Tank's a turd. So that win's not saying too much. Personally, I'd love to see Kimbo get his handed to him. That would be nice. Wouldn't mind seeing a Brock Lesner vs Kimbo card though.

yeah, i just couldnt believe how many punches tank took to the face before he finally went down for good.

seeing someone put up a good fight against kimbo would be nice to see

natypes

Ready to race!
Uh, I don't even watch these fights and I've seen Kimbo lose. He fought the white guy in that room that looked like a basement. The white guy was a police officer somewhere. It went on forever and Kimbo eventually gave in from what I remember.

Come on, I know I'm not the only one that has watched this.

Go to youtube and search Kimbo loses, it's the first few vids.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
^ I saw kimbo lose. it looked like some big white country mother fucker that won too. it was a long fight too.

muskaroxs

Drag Racing Champion
The fight when he loses all of his friends are always pulling the white guy off or saying that he is cheating. The white guy is a mms fighter as well

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Oh yeah! I forgot all about that one. That was years ago wasn't it. Nice. Although he's training with the big dogs now, so I'm sure he's a much better fighter than he was back then.

RedRabidRabbit

I want FREE HAM!!
Yeah the white guy he lost to was an ex cop, that video is hilarious there is that pimp in the mustard yellow suit that keeps on jumping in there when Kimbo starts to lose :thumbdown:

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
i'm sure kimbo could still kick any of our asses

AndorGLI

18 and i'll still take U!
Car(s)
VW MKV GLI
yeah i saw that.....40 something seconds!!! i knew kimbo slice way before and i've meet him before... he's sick... my brother went to that fight but i had work.. but i still watched it!!!!!! sick shit kIMBO ftw

tranceporter

F**K YOU CAM FOLLOWERS
Car(s)
'08 BMP GTI
kimbo's a beast