GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone running Emmanuelle Design springs ?

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
They check off all 3 boxes of what you're looking for

Do it

x2. They are great springs, I've had them on for about 6 months now and couldn't be happier. Perfect drop IMO, good ride quality, and great business. I would post a pic or two for you but it's bugging out right now.

Last edited:

Quebster

Autocross Newbie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hawker800mech

Ready to race!
Going to install mine soon and have DCC. I always hear about the drop and ride quality, but what about the handling? From stock do they have more understeer, are they neutral, or have more oversteer (turn-in)? I am impressed with the factory in that I can get it fairly balanced in turns and have induced throttle lift oversteer in a tight turn once (that was cool for a FWD).

Going to install mine soon and have DCC. I always hear about the drop and ride quality, but what about the handling? From stock do they have more understeer, are they neutral, or have more oversteer (turn-in)? I am impressed with the factory in that I can get it fairly balanced in turns and have induced throttle lift oversteer in a tight turn once (that was cool for a FWD).

The springs will bring the handling closer to neutral than the stock springs, but a rear sway bar will have much more of a pronounced effect on the vehicle handling.

hawker800mech

Ready to race!
The springs will bring the handling closer to neutral than the stock springs, but a rear sway bar will have much more of a pronounced effect on the vehicle handling.

Thanks for your input. I was going to wait to see how the springs were before getting a RSB. I am looking at the adjustable type so I can tune a bit to my liking.

droeck

Just got mine installed a week or so ago. Had them sitting in the garage since last year. I seem to notice a bit of a forward rake on mine, especially now that I got new PSS installed last week. Oh well, love the look and close to stock ride. And traction now too!!!

Michelin PSS 235 / 40 18

jacincm

Ready to race!
Installing mine tomorrow. Love the OEM black and proud to support an American company. I'll post my lessons learned in here and the shock/damper thread. I'll be sure to provide very detailed pics of the results with the stock wheels/tires

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SuperDuper

Go Kart Newbie
Quick question for you since you've got longevity on the springs. Do you see the "reverse rake" often when you see your car with these springs? I know the car has a "lower rear arch then the front so im contemplating purchasing the Audi TT pads for the rear to give it a little boost and keep the rake at least appearing even.

(I purchased a set of these springs but have t installed them yet)

Didn't see an answer for this but I was curious as well. Is there any "reverse rake" with these springs?

Zer0DazE

Ready to race!
7 months and 5000+ miles on mine... still love them.