GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone run Canaan Motor Club or an event with MassTuning?

R Golf

Go Kart Champion
Thinking of giving Canaan Motor Club (NH) circuit a go this season with MassTuning. I've never run the track nor with MassTuning. Anyone have any experience with either? Pros/cons?

Thanks.

bfury5

Autocross Champion
Thinking of giving Canaan Motor Club (NH) circuit a go this season with MassTuning. I've never run the track nor with MassTuning. Anyone have any experience with either? Pros/cons?

Thanks.
Never run with Masstuning, but I ran an Autox with CMC a while ago and they were a pretty good group of guys. Are you look for more track or Autox?

R Golf

Go Kart Champion
Never run with Masstuning, but I ran an Autox with CMC a while ago and they were a pretty good group of guys. Are you look for more track or Autox?
Thanks. I'm looking for track only, not AutoX. The more I'm thinking about it I may bag it. I would need to book a hotel, and if I'm doing that there are tons of dates this year at the Glen with clubs I already know I like to run with.

HappyLegs

Passed Driver's Ed
I ran with MT at Palmer and coming up at Club (10/17). I really like the group. It's chill, but competitive (without "racing"), no stupid shit going on. If a driver isn't doing the proper things they're shown how to do them in a supportive environment.