GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

anyone race this?

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
Probably my buddy haha, his is convertible, which suprising to me is heavier than non-convert
Nearly all convertibles are significantly heavier than coupes. Additional bracing, roof mechanism, etc. Some are true pigs, M4's enter two ton territory.

Justgotohm

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 GTI SE SP 6sp M
I have a 15 MT EQT Stage 2 and slowly pull on the current 5.0’s in fourth on up. No way out of the hole, I read they are sub 4sec 0-60, my car out of the hole is like a slip n slide in an ice storm.

pdisguise

Go Kart Newbie
stock A3 have 183-224hp, im gonna go ahead and say that a3 has 10k under the hood
Have around 11k total in my car, that’s exterior and all. The IS38 A3 got me on the light by .4

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
very cool, not changing platforms for a while but a3 may be up there with what i get for next car
The new one does look quite good. I"m sure the sedan won't look as good, and of course we won't get the hatch.

victorofhavoc

Autocross Champion
My buddy got new general gmax AS-05, his old pirelli’s were shot but he worried,

I have these tires and really like them for my street set. They're just trickle down tech from the conti dws. 400$ for a set is incredible given they perform quite well and are fairly comfortable.

Rix337

Dang VAG, never want to bring the avants over here. “Americans only vant SUV’s”, ugh!!! NOT ME!!!!! Give me the RS4 Avant man!!

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
Dang VAG, never want to bring the avants over here. “Americans only vant SUV’s”, ugh!!! NOT ME!!!!! Give me the RS4 Avant man!!
Well, it's been rumored that we could get it. The RS6 sales will probably dictate things though, so not looking good.