GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone knows where to get one of this?

Vinsanyon

Passed Driver's Ed
No idea how to name it, maybe headlight eye lids?
86FCC510-1AE4-4BEB-962B-5E6A2ACCF4F4.jpeg

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
I'm more interested in the bumper. Did the guy cut it to get the opening bigger?

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Nice! I didn't notice the fenders.
I guess if you can find the maker of the body kit...you'll find who makes those headlight covers.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Klii or badgeskins has that headlight piece, but only in tint. I suppose you could mimic it with vinyl wrap

sandmangti

Autocross Newbie
Never seen that headlight piece.
Maybe part of a kit.
More pics and info on car. Unique.
Hood, CF and painted white on top?
Has hood pins. Under side of hood all black looks good.

Vinsanyon

Passed Driver's Ed
OP, not sure why you would want those on your headlights because they are pretty fugly but that's just my opinion.
lol. I kind of understand, but I do struggle with that yellow reflector, just y can't we get the white/silver one in EU. Damn!

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Google is a wonderful thing my dudes.

Here is the link to what it is.

BODYKIT

FYI not possible to get in North America and it is only sold as a full conversion kit not in parts. The kit is around $18,000 USD shipped on 3 pallets.

Vinsanyon is correct on the kit.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Like the front spoiler and hatch wing. Do not imagine they will sell many kits.
I need to clarify. It's $17,500 for the FULL serialized kit which includes cage, recaros, wheels, brakes, suspension, tune, etc, etc. (I was in talks with Bak tuning 2 weeks before they went bankrupt and closed shop to get a sponsorship package together and have the car shown at SEMA)

They(Oettinger) only sells the bodykit as a FULL and complete kit no individual pieces. That being said it can ONLY be shipped to one of Oettinger's distributors/dealer in your country as it MUST be professionally installed by the qualified oettinger shop. Now I'm not sure if you could for instance buy from oettinger Brasil and have them ship you the kit, but they might lose their license with them if they do.

Since BAK tuning went bankrupt NA does not have a dealer for them and they don't give 2 shits about finding another one apparently.

A-RO 95

Since BAK tuning went bankrupt NA does not have a dealer for them and they don't give 2 shits about finding another one apparently.

Do you have any suggestions as to who would be competent and interested in taking on the Oettinger Distributorship?