GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone know where I can get an aerofabb splitter and spoiler extension installed?

jetplaness

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey, I live in Los Angeles and just wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations on where I could take my car to get an aerofabb splitter and spoiler extension installed. I would do it myself but I have none of the tools whatsoever. Thank you I’m advance!

Andrewbens

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTi S 6 Speed
Hey, I live in Los Angeles and just wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations on where I could take my car to get an aerofabb splitter and spoiler extension installed. I would do it myself but I have none of the tools whatsoever. Thank you I’m advance!
I’ve heard people just using the 3M tape and there fine at 100mph plus I would add more 3M double side tape to be extra safe though you should be fine.

jetplaness

Passed Driver's Ed
I’ve heard people just using the 3M tape and there fine at 100mph plus I would add more 3M double side tape to be extra safe though you should be fine.

yeah I was thinking I could do that and I might just go that route too lol definitely gonna add more 3M tape for sure though

Andrewbens

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTi S 6 Speed
yeah I was thinking I could do that and I might just go that route too lol definitely gonna add more 3M tape for sure though

When I first installed mine with just the 3M I tried to remove the spoiler and I could not get it to budge at all because I thought I had placed it on wrong but I did install the bolts with mine. I’m confident that thing is not coming off with just 3M tape.

GTI_Jerm

Go Kart Champion

I have a spoiler extension and just added extra 3M double sided tape. Hit 130+ a few times and hasn’t budged even as I wash my car every week. Been on the car since December.

jetplaness

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a spoiler extension and just added extra 3M double sided tape. Hit 130+ a few times and hasn’t budged even as I wash my car every week. Been on the car since December.
Alright sounds like 3M is secure enough to me then lol it’s better too cause I really didn’t want to drill holes but I just wanted to make sure it was secure