GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone know of a R13 ball seat lug nut lock for the stock GTI wheels?

Tooly

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
I thought maybe RAD wheel locks might work for you but I think they only make R14 locking wheel nuts.

SonicBloom

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI S
thanks but I have a stud kit with R13 lug nuts, and I'm looking for a R13 14x1.5mm wheel lock nuts

When I got my stud kit last year I was looking for the same thing but didn’t find it. I think your only option is to use conical lock nuts with ball seat washers. Just make sure you use the correct washers because most vendor do not clearly state if they are R13 or R14.

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
Why not use ball seat washers? I haven't had any issues with them and you can run any regular conical lock.

I got the washers from Urotuning.

ITGUY

Autocross Newbie
Why not use ball seat washers? I haven't had any issues with them and you can run any regular conical lock.

I got the washers from Urotuning.

I guess I'll have to go the Ball seat washer route. I guess there's no auto manufacturer using R13 lug nuts. I just can see my idiot dealer not putting the washer back on for inspections. I mean they lost my lug bolt lock key 2 times now.

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
I guess I'll have to go the Ball seat washer route. I guess there's no auto manufacturer using R13 lug nuts. I just can see my idiot dealer not putting the washer back on for inspections. I mean they lost my lug bolt lock key 2 times now.

Oh, that's a good point. Not sure I'd trust the dealer to get those wheels back on with the washers.