GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone in Broward CO. with OBD11?

MK7Runner

Car(s)
2019 GTI SE
I would like to see if anyone around the area is using this so I can talk to them and see if this is the right product for what I would need. Thanks....

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I would like to see if anyone around the area is using this so I can talk to them and see if this is the right product for what I would need. Thanks....

I'm way up in Jacksonville, but I've been using OBD11 for a few years on two different mk7's. I'll answer questions if I can.

MK7Runner

Car(s)
2019 GTI SE
Hi. So is it possible for this to be used on multiple cars? If it has all the info from one car, does it get deleted when you plug it into another?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Hi. So is it possible for this to be used on multiple cars? If it has all the info from one car, does it get deleted when you plug it into another?

You can have multiple cars, I have both my 18 S, 19 Rabbit, a buddies 19 R and another buddies 20 Autobahn setup on mine.

I'm not sure the max number you can use it on though.

MK7Runner

Car(s)
2019 GTI SE
Got it. So all I need to find is someone willing to use it on my car and change a few things for me in exchange for a 6 pack or 2.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Got it. So all I need to find is someone willing to use it on my car and change a few things for me in exchange for a 6 pack or 2.

Yep, but I will say it's nice to have. Pretty handy little tool.

If you're planning on any significant changes, buy your own and do a backup before you start changing things.

It'll save you some tears if things go wrong.

mk7Ajax

Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Yup, bought it for a few changes on my 15 S. Also used it on the family 21 Tiguan (not many options yet) and my neighbors 04 Toureg.