GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone have experience with updated Ohlins road and track kit?

NightBlueMK7.5GTI

Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Awesome, thanks! Just ordered the MT-21 kit and will go ahead and get those springs from PSI.

On another subject, I didn't see any mention of lower control arms or bushings in your mods list. Is this for auto-x class compliance or have you upgraded bushing/LCAs?

xXDavidCXx

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Awesome, thanks! Just ordered the MT-21 kit and will go ahead and get those springs from PSI.

On another subject, I didn't see any mention of lower control arms or bushings in your mods list. Is this for auto-x class compliance or have you upgraded bushing/LCAs?
I mod things based on bang for the buck.

Bushings, if still good, are low on the list. 2nd to last, right in front of chassis bracing.

1 exception, is an offset bushing for the front lower arm, which is on the list to purchase soon, for more front camber.

NightBlueMK7.5GTI

Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
I mod things based on bang for the buck.

Bushings, if still good, are low on the list. 2nd to last, right in front of chassis bracing.

1 exception, is an offset bushing for the front lower arm, which is on the list to purchase soon, for more front camber.
Which offset bushing are you considering? Looks like superpro has two products, but neither mention camber, just caster improvement. Their full aluminum control arms seems to offer camber so can't tell if that's due to the design of the arms or just the bushings?

xXDavidCXx

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG