GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone from Detroit or the Michigan Area?

mopar22

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
16 GTI
Who does the best, reasonable-priced alignment around detroit. One place quoted $200 which is double my normal place i like to go.

Lob-Star

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey there; Lansing area so I might end up seeing some of you across the southern part of the state.

1652290504788.png

Reactions: vu.

Rare Ara S3

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi S3, GTI
You got a Belle Tire over there? They normally charge $99.95
Do not.at least not with any vehicle you care about. I wouldnt piss on Belle tire if they were on fire. Scumbags. They’re “toe and go” kind of people. I’ve been happy with Steves European in Waterford for my lowered S3 and GTI.

vu.

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf GTI (Sold)
Do not.at least not with any vehicle you care about. I wouldnt piss on Belle tire if they were on fire. Scumbags. They’re “toe and go” kind of people. I’ve been happy with Steves European in Waterford for my lowered S3 and GTI.

Gotcha gotcha. I originally had an appointment with Belle last weekend but missed it due to being too busy. My only options for me at least would be either Crown VW or Gary's Automotive (if they actually do alignments) over here in Holland.

scrllock

Autocross Champion
Hey there; Lansing area so I might end up seeing some of you across the southern part of the state.

View attachment 248849
Wheels are the wrong color but thought you were posting my car for a sec. Do I know you? Can't be too many Grey Mk7 Rs in Lansing.

My go-to track prep shop here just tells me to go to Belle for street alignments, and the two I've used locally were actually quite good. Attention to detail, spent a good amount of time dialing it in. Not much to adjust stock anyway.

cavazos.zach

Car(s)
Mk7 GTI Sport
Had someone recommend Curt's as well. The prices at vast is what I was worried about as well, it does look like they do good work though.