GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone from Detroit or the Michigan Area?

A2R

Go Kart Newbie
I’m back!

Just bought a 2020 VW GTI (S) 6Speed today, need to wait a couple days for delivery, I will be losing the 2019 Civic Si.

I couldn’t wait for the MK8s, to be honest I think they are hideous. I’m hoping the do at least a lot of exterior changes for the MK8.5 or the Club-sport looks good enough to sway me. However the interior is somehow worse. It’s kind of funny, because Honda realized a volume button is vital to importance. People were up in arms and basically rioting in the streets…

Anyways I’m rambling,

Cant wait to have some real power again! I’m gonna send some pics when I get her. It’s slightly modded tint/wheels tires. I will be getting a tune. Most likely APR.

Cheers!

Here is my 2018 MK7

1624069898002.jpeg

1624069930397.jpeg

RIP

Last edited:

dishwab

Passed Driver's Ed
Anybody in Metro Detroit (or really anywhere in Michigan) selling a set of Durban wheels? Been looking for a clean set for ages now. LMK!

Rare Ara S3

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi S3, GTI
Anyone attending the Northern Wörthersee show in Frankenmuth this Saturday?

vu.

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf GTI (Sold)
I'm in the 231, close enough I could be a 616. I live in the Grand Haven area, work in Holland. Any more west siders?
I work in Holland myself! Currently in Jenison but looking to settle in the Holland area

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Great area. Grew up near Toledo, Ohio and spent summers at Devils Lake area. Brooklyn, Lansing, Grand Rapids.

Welcome to all from Michigan. 👍