GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone from Detroit or the Michigan Area?

vertigo12369

Passed Driver's Ed
Yeah sure. I'm in NY visiting family, but will be back soon for work. :eek:

Also, does anyone know a good shop in the area that installs clear bra's? The two quotes I've received are high, but if anyone has a good installed I'd appreciate it.
Clear auto bra in Plymouth did mine. It's was 900 or so for partial front (full fascia, bikini hood, partial fenders, and mirrors). Still looks good two years later.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Kart17

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'17 VW GTI Sport
Clear auto bra in Plymouth did mine. It's was 900 or so for partial front (full fascia, bikini hood, partial fenders, and mirrors). Still looks good two years later.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I got my done at the Motorcity Auto Spa in Royal Oak since it was local. $1300 same job as yours, but I had the full hood and the rear hatch area done as well.

dang

Passed Driver's Ed
Well add another GTI in SE Michigan. Going to miss my 2.5L MKV Rabbit, but I'm already addicted to the extra power in the GTI. :D
Haven't been on the forums in a while. Just noticed you're in Royal Oak as well. I'm in a white mk7, we may have come across each other on the road. You should come out the next time we all catch up

313VWenthusiast

Ready to race!
Haven't been on the forums in a while. Just noticed you're in Royal Oak as well. I'm in a white mk7, we may have come across each other on the road. You should come out the next time we all catch up

I think me and my buddy might've seen you. Been on woodward Friday/Saturday?

JVDubR

Just got my 17' Golf R last Friday! Any meet ups happening soon? Just moved in from LA 3 months ago and I'm currently situated in Royal Oak/Ferndale area. I used to be a photographer for a living so we'll have some pics to share

Stage2Sasquatch

Go Kart Champion
Forsure I wouldn't be able to make it this week but I'll definitely check it out. I sent you a pm for my gmail.

Grats on the R. Yeah the local group is smaller 5-10 people show up usually but really good. Most of us have been in the group for around a year and everyone knows each other pretty well.

The group chat is a great place for info, general shenanigans/asshattery and that's where we plan most of our get-togethers.

JVDubR

Grats on the R. Yeah the local group is smaller 5-10 people show up usually but really good. Most of us have been in the group for around a year and everyone knows each other pretty well.

The group chat is a great place for info, general shenanigans/asshattery and that's where we plan most of our get-togethers.

Thanks man! It's been fun to drive it even on summer tires (stock Pzeros) especially in this weather. I can't wait to meet the rest of the guys, I should be there next Wednesday :D I'll bring my camera too