GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone fitted a highline reversing camera?

tenko

Car(s)
2016 golf gti
does your front optical sensors still show when you approach an object ,I have the same camera setup but no front sensors showing only sound. in reverse it works perfectly
I must try that ,so you did not do any coding in park assist, I had a look in the camera long coding but except for the adding or removing the modes I did not see anything that needed to be changed
That's a known issue. No way to resolve.

naselmoro

Car(s)
VW Passat B8
I have the rear camera view working now, but the car parking front+rear sensors views are not visible anymore in Mib after coding the RearCamera (i only hear the bip's sound).
I did perform the BAP adaptations on 5F but still those options not available. I'm contacting Kufatec for some support, but maybe you have any idea also :) ?

Are you using Mib1 Discovery Pro ?

i also, have question, did you perform any change on module "Address 10: Park/Steer Assist " ?

I have this hardware. Is the same versions you are using ?

Address 5F: Information Electr. (J794) Labels:* None
Part No SW: 5G0 000 044 C HW: 5G0 035 044 B
Component: MU-H-TN-EU H44 0376

Address 6C: Back-up Cam. (J772) Labels:| 5Q0-980-556.clb
Part No SW: 5Q0 980 568 B HW: 5Q0 980 568 B
Component: RVC Compact+ H08 0250
Coding: 0173000162002017000048

Carlos,

Did you manage to fix? I have exactly the same camera from Kufatec and having the same problem. When I drive foreward I only hear the BIPS sound.

tenko

Car(s)
2016 golf gti
you must deactivate the vps channel in 5f in the adaptations and activate byte19 bit 4 in the coding this will have your camera and ops working .this was sent to me from the camera supplier who says the new type camera I bought will not work on my year of car via vps . I am happy enough with the set up

jamstonmartames

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
GOLF 7.5
Has anyone calibrated these cameras? The dealer wasn’t able to calibrate the high line model as it’s only usually available on vans and t6’s. Is the VAS6350 required?

davide.bonetti

Ready to race!
I am upgrading from a LOW to HIGH camera and I have everything, VCDS, VCP (both genuine) and also VAS6350 board with offline ODIS for calibration.

camera is 5Q0 980 556 B. it looks like VCP does not have parameters for this part number and Golf, only Passat.

I am unable to perform calibration, procedure runs too fast and always gives an error at the end.

should I just give up and get a 5Q0 980 568 B camera?

IWMTom

Autocross Newbie
I am upgrading from a LOW to HIGH camera and I have everything, VCDS, VCP (both genuine) and also VAS6350 board with offline ODIS for calibration.

camera is 5Q0 980 556 B. it looks like VCP does not have parameters for this part number and Golf, only Passat.

I am unable to perform calibration, procedure runs too fast and always gives an error at the end.

should I just give up and get a 5Q0 980 568 B camera?
VCP does have parameters for this part number - I have the same camera.

From what I understand to calibrate this specific part number you need to have the extra vertical domino boards stood up.

I didn't bother because it works well enough.

Fraysa

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 MK7 1.4TSI
What's the differecne between "low" and "high" lines?

I have a 2016 MK7 with part number 3Q0-035-819-A. Someone told me "19" doesn't support any reversing camera.

pscomp

Car(s)
2018 7.5 Golf GTD
I've just had a rear view camera fitted at VW, I asked for the highline and they have fitted the only one they can get and that's the one in the VW accessories catalog part number 5G2054634. The picture in the catalog shows yellow moving guidance lines and the additional views down the right hand side but when I received it back it has static green lines and only the one view. They say they have never done one before and they need it back to find out what they have done wrong. Could this be a low lone they have fitted? I've attached the picture from the accessories PDF from the website.
camera.JPG

IWMTom

Autocross Newbie
I've just had a rear view camera fitted at VW, I asked for the highline and they have fitted the only one they can get and that's the one in the VW accessories catalog part number 5G2054634. The picture in the catalog shows yellow moving guidance lines and the additional views down the right hand side but when I received it back it has static green lines and only the one view. They say they have never done one before and they need it back to find out what they have done wrong. Could this be a low lone they have fitted? I've attached the picture from the accessories PDF from the website.View attachment 178254
That's lowline.