GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

anyone else heard of this

alan h

Ready to race!
Afternoon All,

i received a call last week regarding my GTD and feedback in particular on the nav system and car net. i gave my views etc....

i recieved a call back yesterday from a lady saying following my feedback they are holding a conference meeting and would like a few people to attend, they supply drinks etc last around a hour AND every attendee will recieve 100 cash?

i've never heard anything like this has anyone else? its around 40 miles away from me so dont know if its worth attending or not

euroadb

Go Kart Champion
I don't know of VW doing a feedback group, but feedback groups in general are a pretty standard thing. They probably just want your opinions in exchange for some cash and food. I'd do one if I wasn't busy with anything else and it was close enough.

MarcA

Ready to race!
Afternoon All,

i received a call last week regarding my GTD and feedback in particular on the nav system and car net. i gave my views etc....

i recieved a call back yesterday from a lady saying following my feedback they are holding a conference meeting and would like a few people to attend, they supply drinks etc last around a hour AND every attendee will recieve 100 cash?

i've never heard anything like this has anyone else? its around 40 miles away from me so dont know if its worth attending or not

Tell them about the crap shock absorber issues

alan h

Ready to race!
haha i'm not sure its that kinda feedback just around the car net and app connect which i havent got but explained on the phone when giving feedback i thought for a near 30k car it would have been included given other cheaper cars get it

pcr

Ready to race!
I think they need to fix the bugs in the infotainment system before they start adding apps that will make it even more unreliable.

pcr

Ready to race!
Well, mine looses it's settings roughly once a day. Others report freezing screen with no response to buttons, plus the many threads here from people with problems. It would take an electronics technician no time at all to diagnose these problems so I would say that VW know what the problems are but take little or no action.