GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone else considering the new Cadillac Blackwing models?

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE - 3 Pedals
Early/mid 2013 when you count the official release in Europe.
Right, VW has had better interiors than that sad thing for, oh, pretty much forever. I really wanted to like the ATS-V, but it sounded like a Dyson and I just couldn't handle that interior. The new one is great, just as even the same generation CTS-V was pretty nice too. GM just gets in their own way too often.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI and 14 JSW
I want a Blackwing now

mopar22

Go Kart Champion
If i had the money i would think about it long and hard but would still probably go with an audi or porshe of some sort tbh

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI and 14 JSW

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI and 14 JSW
If i had the money i would think about it long and hard but would still probably go with an audi or porshe of some sort tbh

Honestly I’d probably go Porsche too unless I could get a few cars.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI and 14 JSW
I’ll post it for others.

Intro was dope AF!!

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE - 3 Pedals
Not sure, also not a problem for me
I just don’t see a competitive product from Porsche that overlaps either BW. The Panamera is larger, slower and much more expensive. The SUVs are SUVs and the 911 and Box/Cay are sports cars that really don’t compare.

I love Porsches, but saying you’d have a Porsche over a Blackwing is sort of like saying I’d have a Ducati over a Civic Type R.

mopar22

Go Kart Champion
I just don’t see a competitive product from Porsche that overlaps either BW. The Panamera is larger, slower and much more expensive. The SUVs are SUVs and the 911 and Box/Cay are sports cars that really don’t compare.

I love Porsches, but saying you’d have a Porsche over a Blackwing is sort of like saying I’d have a Ducati over a Civic Type R.
And I'd rather have the larger slower porches too. Interior quality/ fit and finish is better. If you thought my "cross-shopping" was bad at my hypothetical what i'd rather have you'd have an aneurysm over what people actually cross-shops

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE - 3 Pedals
And I'd rather have the larger slower porches too. Interior quality/ fit and finish is better. If you thought my "cross-shopping" was bad at my hypothetical what i'd rather have you'd have an aneurysm over what people actually cross-shops
I've been cross shopping a BRZ, Golf R, Bronco and Emira. I get weird cross shopping.