GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone buy konis from NGpracing?

Ridebjj

Autocross Champion
I've got some h&e sport springs on the way, they're going on my 2017 sport which has 40k miles.

Normally, on a car with less miles I'd just put the springs on and go as long as possible on the stock struts and shocks then hopefully get a year/10k miles before going to aftermarket replacements (I've got a full garage / tools and have worked on cars for years).

But with 40k miles already I figure I'd just do it all at once.

I've got h&e oe sports on the way and *would* order bilstein b8s if anywhere in the known universe actually had them, but apparently people everywhere have been waiting months for backorders with no end in sight.

So, koni yellows it is. I guess my question is, has anyone ordered the full set from here?

https://store.ngpracing.com/koni-sp...mk7-golf-gti-golf-r-audi-8v-a3-s3-mk3-tt.html

I'd not heard of that site before on this forum. Usually everyone goes to shopdap or ecs or usp etc etc.

If anyone knows about that sites service / support me whatever, please let me know.

I guess a side question is, does anyone run that specific combo of h&r and koni? I think I've seen every other combo option discussed.

Thankles.