GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody with Eurodyne MPG data?

bigdaddyvoodoo

Ready to race!
I *think* I've made up my mind on a Eurodyne tune and I'll go with Stage 1.5 93 for now.

I've seen quite a bit of APR tuned guys getting better gas mileage at highway speeds which is what I'll be doing most of the time. Can any of you speak to MPG with this tune... or any Eurodune tune? This car will be my daily driver except for the winter months and I average 400 miles a week. I need all the MPG I can get, but I want more power.

On a completely stock GTI using 93 AKI I average 35.1 mpg

007e

I *think* I've made up my mind on a Eurodyne tune and I'll go with Stage 1.5 93 for now.

I've seen quite a bit of APR tuned guys getting better gas mileage at highway speeds which is what I'll be doing most of the time. Can any of you speak to MPG with this tune... or any Eurodune tune? This car will be my daily driver except for the winter months and I average 400 miles a week. I need all the MPG I can get, but I want more power.

On a completely stock GTI using 93 AKI I average 35.1 mpg

I was able to get 41MPG after 60 miles on 91 stg 1.5

bigdaddyvoodoo

Ready to race!
I drove from North Carolina to Columbus Ohio yesterday and averaged 37mpg on stage 1.5 93

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent. That's what I wanted to see.

Thanks!

CLapperhighs

Go Kart Champion
Yeah I've averaged 35-38 mpg on a 5 hour road trip. The first 2.5 hours I was getting 38, but then I decided I just wanted to get there faster and by the end of the trip I was at 35. Lol

thunderstruck1

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 Autobahn DSG
I managed this today, on a test run. This was all highway except for 6-7 miles each way getting from gas station to highway and back again on return trip. Filled at Costco, same pump, etc. I got a much higher number pen and paper, but I think this is closer to the true mileage. I'm running 1.5/93.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
I'm getting about 29mpg and I'm Stage 2@91.

Currently, I'm testing if pure gas will make a difference. I normally gas up in Blaine, WA where the Shell V-Power has 10% ethanol.

JcarrollWS6

Ready to race!
I'm getting about 29mpg and I'm Stage 2@91.

Currently, I'm testing if pure gas will make a difference. I normally gas up in Blaine, WA where the Shell V-Power has 10% ethanol.

You'll get about 3% better overall mileage. I dont mind the 10% EtOH really. Virtually any car can run it as long as you dont store your classic car with a tank full of booze and it helps stretch the fuel supply a bit so I can drive gas powered vehicles longer.

One burning question I have always had is: Is 93 octane gas 93 octane before or after the EtOH is added...