GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody In The Mid-Ohio Valley Area of WV? Shop recommendations?

Jshinz24

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 SE MT
Just thought I’d post a thread and see if anybody is in the area. I’m always curious about what shops folks are using locally and whatnot. Never really comfortable with handing my car over for certain things in this area lol Been looking for a good tire shop recently and still not sure which place will do a decent job. Also looking for a good shop to do some transmission work down the line when I get an upgraded clutch. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated :D

Reggie Enchilada

Drag Racing Champion
Pat's Speed Shop in Buchannon is great and has been building modified VW's for a good while, but they're on the opposite side of the state from you

Jshinz24

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 SE MT
Pat's Speed Shop in Buchannon is great and has been building modified VW's for a good while, but they're on the opposite side of the state from you
Thanks for the heads up Reggie! I have some family in Elkins. I could make a trip out of it possibly. We had a newer place here before COVID but I haven’t seen them post in a while and not sure if they are still doing any performance mods or work at all. I know they did some work on a couple MK7s last year though.

Reggie Enchilada

Drag Racing Champion
You're welcome, glad to help. I think I remember seeing a couple of posts by the shop that you mentioned, but nothing since then. Who knows if they're still around