GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody have a Helix Dongle in the NY Metro Area?

PeteM1965

Car(s)
2018 Golf GTI
Hi all

I'm new to VW and just got my first GTI. A 2018 SE in Great Falls Green. I ordered a Helix and was planning on installing it this weekend and was wondering if there was any one local who had a dongle to rent, as the current rental thread is running 3-4 weeks.

Thanks
Peter

Cresny

Car(s)
Golf Alltrack
Looking to rent one around Brooklyn, NY or environs as vacation plans will probably make the rental thread a problem.

DvJ

Car(s)
2017 Golf GTI Sport
Hi there, came across your thread and am also going to be looking for a Helix dongle soon. Nok513, are you still open to renting it out?

nok513

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 VW GTI S
Hi there, came across your thread and am also going to be looking for a Helix dongle soon. Nok513, are you still open to renting it out?
Hey DvJ,

I do. It looks like you're about an hour from me if you're out in Pleasantville. DM me.

Bryans12v

Ready to race!
Car(s)
19 GTI, 22 Tig Rline
What's local to you? I have a dongle and I'm a bit over an hour north of NYC.

I'm also about an hour north of NYC in the Newburgh/wallkill area. Installed my helix sub last night and could use a dongle to program! Please let me know! I'd be willing to drive anywhere and pay you for your time and kindness!

nok513

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 VW GTI S
I'm also about an hour north of NYC in the Newburgh/wallkill area. Installed my helix sub last night and could use a dongle to program! Please let me know! I'd be willing to drive anywhere and pay you for your time and kindness!
I'll send you a DM.