GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

anybody else having "quote" issues with Firefox

cb1111

Recently - last week or so - whenever I click "quote", it'll open the reply box but won't quote the message.

I've updated Firefox, restarted the computer, but it still has the issue.

Any thoughts?

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
Recently - last week or so - whenever I click "quote", it'll open the reply box but won't quote the message.

Any thoughts?

I've had that issue before, for a while, but I thought it was user specific...like they didn't allow quotes or something
Funny, I have Firefox, Quote and Multi-Quote just began to work for me.

I'm running 67.0.4 (64-bit) with Adblock Plus - free ad blocker 3.5.2, Facebook Container 2.0, and NoScript.

Last edited:

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion

I'm running 67.0.4 (64-bit) with Adblock Plus - free ad blocker 3.5.2, Facebook Container 2.0, and NoScript.

Working for me since last update as well, wasn't working yesterday. I thought it was Adblock Plus or Popup Blocker Ultimate but was the same when they were disabled.

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
Happens for me from time to time...
It will last a day or maybe even just a few hours.
But it will always correct itself.

cb1111

I've had that issue before, for a while, but I thought it was user specific...like they didn't allow quotes or something

Working for me since last update as well, wasn't working yesterday. I thought it was Adblock Plus or Popup Blocker Ultimate but was the same when they were disabled.

Happens for me from time to time...
It will last a day or maybe even just a few hours.
But it will always correct itself.

Ditto.

It's most likely to happen for me when I use the multi-quote function.
Good to know that it isn't just me.

Updating firefox (for a security issue resolved two days) didn't seem to make a difference. This morning I cleared cookies, data and browser history and logged into the forum.

Now it appears to work again.

Thanks guys, for a minute I thought I was doing something wrong.

barf

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI S DSG

Any thoughts?

I had the same problem with IE after registering and reported it to the forum administrator. Have not had it happen since. I'm now using the Brave Chrome browser.