GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody a video game junkie?

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Picked up an LG 65C1 over Black Friday, and all I can say is, "By Grapthar's hammer, what a difference!" This TV is excellent for gaming, and pretty much everything else...should've done this sooner.

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
IMG_1737.jpeg

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Anybody have any inside info on when the Elden Ring Premium Collector's Edition might drop for either PS5 or Series X?

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
So uh, Halo anyone?
I really have not paid much attention to info/news regarding Infinite only because 4, and especially 5 were really a disappointment.
But after finally checking the reviews and everything out I'm actually excited for it.
I've never been much of a multiplayer guy, so I have not been playing the multiplayer, so I will just be going in fresh on the campaign.
Though I'm not sure how I feel about the open world concept, and not being able to replay "levels".
I just hope it will do fine on my 7 year old Xbox One lol.

Mreed055

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Recently got the 3 months of game pass pc for 1$ deal so have been playing a lot of Deep Rock Galactic lately. I wanna try out the new forza to goof around on too but don’t have a controller at moment.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I get a kick out of how much xbox ruins christmas for kids. You got people buying fridges thinking they're getting an xbox. What happens more often though is people buying xbox one x's for their kids that asked for a xbox series x.

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
I can almost feel their disappointment lol.
I mean I still get confused between the One X and Series X hah.
Luckily for me, I still have my 7 year old One! Was playing Halo Infinite on it last night!

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I can almost feel their disappointment lol.
I mean I still get confused between the One X and Series X hah.
Luckily for me, I still have my 7 year old One! Was playing Halo Infinite on it last night!
Yea, there was a guy on reddit yesterday talking about how much he spent on an xbox one x and then his kid told him it wasn't the right one when he opened it for christmas. The kid was disappointed and felt bad that his dad got the wrong one. The dad felt bad about getting the wrong one. Just bad times all around.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Yeah that's shitty.
I still can't believe how hard it is to get a Series X or PS5...
I'm never an early adopter, but these things have been out over a year and it still seems impossible.

You'll be able to get one when the next generation eventually comes out.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Yeah that's shitty.
I still can't believe how hard it is to get a Series X or PS5...
I'm never an early adopter, but these things have been out over a year and it still seems impossible.
One of my friends was so out of touch with the situation that he thought xbox's actually cost a grand. I had to tell him those are all scalpers and the xbox is only $500. He was ready to pay $1k.

I got lucky with my ps5 and got it 3 days after I decided to start looking for one. Amazon got some stock at 3am and I managed to get one. Then some months later I was on the search for an xbox for my friend. That one took me a month or so until I was able to grab one. There were a few opportunities I had missed even though I was at my computer and ready when they became available and in stock.

I see some people say they've been trying for a year and they gave up and bought a series S instead. I'm glad it didn't take me anywhere close to that long lol

Mreed055

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Update: Picked up an Xbox controller and a Dell 1440p monitor and loving forza horizon.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I have an Xbox 360.

Am I doing this right?