GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody a video game junkie?

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
I’m just about to 100% each area of the game then onto the final boss.
Same. I'm struggling with some of the Shinespark item challenges...

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
IMG_1737.jpeg

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Agreed. Finally up to Experiment No. 57. Wish me luck.
Oh yah, that was a 'fun' fight! LOL

I've 100%'d all but two areas. I have two Shinespark item locations remaining, and I JUST CAN'T SEEM TO GET THE TIMING DOWN to complete them...ARRRGGHHH!!!!!! Getting old sucks...

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Wow, original NTSC copies of Sega's Panzer Dragoon Saga for the Saturn are going for upwards of $1000. Maybe I should sell mine to finance some car parts...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Wow, original NTSC copies of Sega's Panzer Dragoon Saga for the Saturn are going for upwards of $1000. Maybe I should sell mine to finance some car parts...

Look, I'd have to get a Panzer Dragoon Saga expert down here, and even then I'd probably sit on it for months. Best I can do is $22.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
GAME PASS BAYBEEEE

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
About 5 hours in now and seems pretty good, but uses over 10GB of Vram with everything maxed in 4K even on the latest Radeon driver that performes up to 23% better with those settings. 😄
I'm gonna get on in a few probably. I didn't realize premium had early access and it was only $45 with game pass. I figured I'd end up buying both the dlc and those would be $20 each anyway, so I went for it.

It's the perfect first game for the LG C1 I just got a couple weeks ago too.

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
Finally have 100% in a few areas. What happens after I beat it? Can I still let my kids run around with a fully decked out Samus?