GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody a video game junkie?

Rogues Gambit

Ready to race!
It's fun and the battle system definitely keeps you on your toes as far as strategy is concerned. I'm a little disappointed that the main 8 characters don't interact with each other as much as typical JRPG characters do, although most of their individual stories are fairly well told; especially Primrose. The graphics are amazing if you're in to that sort of thing and the environments are well done IMO. The music is great too. I give it an 8/10, but that's subjective obviously.

Also, yeah some of the FF games are sort of redundant, but FF7 was the first ever RPG I played and I do a full playthrough about every 3 years or so. So nostalgic haha.

Ironically, it was X, then IX, then VII

I'll take a look next time I'm by a GameStop

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Another vote for Octopath Traveler.

KawaZukiVdub

Go Kart Newbie
I love videogames! I wish I had the time like I used to when I was a kid (those were the days!) to game (the backlog struggle is real, 1st world problems) but I still love them and probably always will... the next couple of months my wallet will be hurting.

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
Finished Captain Toad in a couple of sittings, lol.

Hockey

Ready to race!
Picked up the newest NFS a couple weeks ago when it was on sale. Just unlocked the GTI Clubsport lol

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
^It's amazing how far videogames have come. With the exception of some aliasing, that's pretty much photo-realistic.

ClintMcKay

Banned
I was more than addicted in video games. But my father took a giant step by providing me a custom made PC in 2016 which supports almost no video games, specially the recent and attractive ones. So day by day I came out of my addiction and now life is beautiful .

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I have a propensity to be a video game freak, but wife, child and job have reduced my obsession to my car...occasionally

I was nuts with my old commodore 64, Atari 2600 and N64 (Goldeneye)

eajr

Go Kart Champion
I just turned 28 a couple weeks ago, so I was raised in the 90s era as well. First game system I ever had was a used NES that my dad bought me. My only two games were Super Mario Bros and Mike Tyson's Punch Out. Later in life my mom bought me a PS1 from a yard sale, and the only games I had were Crash Bandicoot and Spyro. I then graduated to PS2 eventually, and my first game was NBA Starting Five. My dad refused to buy me the game I really wanted, which was GTA Vice City. He thought the "R" Rockstar logo meant "restricted" lol, so he refused and refused to buy it for me. I had to sweet talk my mom into buying it for me, after I convinced her it stood for Rockstar. Little did she know what actually went down in that game lol.

Chad13762

Go Kart Champion
I'm not a video gamer, but my 14yo is hardcore. I came home last night, and he had his PC open, with a paper clip in hand.

Me - "What did you do?"
Kid - "I tried to overclock my RAM, now it won't POST."
Me - "Be sure to remove the CMOS battery before you short the jumpers."
Kid - "Yah - I know!"

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Currently playing Disco Elysium on PC, and Blasphemous on XB1X.