GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody a video game junkie?

bayarea7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'15 RSM 2 door S 6M
Don't ever think I'll out grow them. Nearing my 30's Ive generally stopped playing anything "new". And by new I mean in the past 5 years. I mostly play everything from the 90's now.

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i

Still young, but I don't ever see myself growing out of video games.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
I've always loved video games...been playing since the '70s. My kids love them as well, and it's been fun to watch them eclipse my skills over the years. :)

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
Used to be big into the Battlefield games. Don't have the time anymore and don't want to play those games in front of my kids, either. For now it's just Mario and Zelda on the Switch.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Still play nhl and good old call of duty when the little one is asleep on the good old Xbox.

Been thinking about reliving my youth and buying an n64 lol

Going to be 30 this year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
+1 for video games, 26 yrs old and been playing forever. I probably wont stop. Funny when I was younger it was one of my expensive hobbies, now my car is haha. Next will be buy a house then thats gonna be the expensive hobby lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheWombat

Go Kart Champion
Started playing games on the computer around 1979 or so, on mainframes. Got my first PC in 1983; can't recall when I got my first Atari 2600 console though. Since then, I've mainly been into PC games, though I've owned Amigas, Ataris, Commodores, and Macs, as well as consoles of various types. For quite a while I was a writer then an editor in computer games journalism; I published a ton of reviews, previews, news items, etc. over the course of many years.

Today, I still play computer games often, though nowhere near in the variety of yesteryear. Just as importantly, so does my wife, who was also a games journalist for many years. I also teach at a school with a very large and strong game studio, where we grant bachelor's degrees in things like Game Design and Game Programming, all that stuff. So I still work professionally with game stuff even today.

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
Been thinking about reliving my youth and buying an n64 lol

I have done this one more than one occasion hah.
I have an urge to play some older stuff so I buy one.
Quit playing it, sell it.
Want to play again a year later so I start the process again lol.
I have been doing this with N64 and Dreamcast for the last 10 years. I still have a Dreamcast but it is in a closet somewhere.
Never been a PS guy, currently have an Xbox One and all I do is play Forza. And that is maybe a couple of times a month hah

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
All you other old-timers out there should check out RetroGamer magazine. It's printed by Future in the UK and is just chock-full of awesome, back-in-the-day goodness.

https://www.retrogamer.net/

I get the print magazine through an Amazon subscription. It's far and away my favorite VG monthly...

bayarea7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'15 RSM 2 door S 6M
^Thats awesome I will def check that out.

And actually this brings me to a hot topic I like to discuss. So to the parents in here, how are you handling exposing your little ones to violent video games/movies/media?

depth_charged

Ready to race!

Still young, but I don't ever see myself growing out of video games.

Thanks to many humble bundles back in the day I'm also almost in the 500 club. I think this earns us a place in the DSMIV.

In all seriousness though, I'm almost 35 and still play a ton of games. I don't see myself stopping while my hands still work.