GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Anybody a video game junkie?

anotero

Go Kart Champion
I still play Diablo 2 and Starcraft.
World of Warships is my "go to" game.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Father Seth

Passed Driver's Ed
Ride
2015 Golf TSI
Current games: Rocket League (always). Boarderlands 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right now I'm playing Rocket League and Borderlands 3, but Rainbow Six Siege is my forever game and I always fall back on it when I get bored of others.

eajr

Ready to race!
Man, i hope your folks are still together after you pulled that one off :)

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

They are still together, and needless to say still dont know what really goes on in the game. They know there is alot of violence, because when Vice City came out I remember it made the news due to the gameplay. I remember watching that segment with my parents, and when Tommy started gunning a bystander down I changed the channel lol. They ended up buying GTA San Andreas for me shortly after...

Diggs24

Drag Race Newbie
Ride
2015 GTI; 2003 Saab
Got my daughter a Switch. Hadn't played video games in years but decided since I can hold it in front of me and not need a TV (and it's a pretty powerful machine unlike handhelds of past) to try one out. Playing Fire Emblem Three Houses. It's not bad.

mk7_bk

Go Kart Champion
Got my daughter a Switch. Hadn't played video games in years but decided since I can hold it in front of me and not need a TV (and it's a pretty powerful machine unlike handhelds of past) to try one out. Playing Fire Emblem Three Houses. It's not bad.

Breath of the winds- zelda, great game for switch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imthanick_a

Go Kart Champion
I got bored of Borderlands 3 as soon as I finished the story and all the side quests. It just doesn't feel like it has the replay-ability that Borderlands 2 did. That's one of my favorite games.

I'm currently revisiting my high school edginess and playing through Postal 2 and Paradise Lost. Nothing better than a little over-the-top humor and violence. If this game was made in the past 3 years there would be riots in the streets from SJW's

Last edited:

randomhobo130

Ready to race!
I got bored of Borderlands 3 as soon as I finished the story and all the side quests. It just doesn't feel like it has the replay-ability that Borderlands 2 did. That's one of my favorite games. I'm currently revisiting my high school edginess and playing through Postal 2 and Paradise Lost. Nothing better than a little over-the-top humor and violence. If this game was made in the past 3 years there would be riots in the streets from SJW's
I think handsome Jack being as great as he was made BL2 so replayable for me. I'm hoping I still get that feeling at the end of this one but that remains to be seen

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

imthanick_a

Go Kart Champion
I think handsome Jack being as great as he was made BL2 so replayable for me. I'm hoping I still get that feeling at the end of this one but that remains to be seen

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
The humor was kind of lost for me in BL3. It took itself too seriously and to me catered a little too much towards not being offensive which is kind of what made BL2 so good was that it was just so over the top

sprinks

Go Kart Champion
Still playing forza horizon, forza motorsport 6, and dirt rally 2. Occasionally i wonder and play other stuff, but it's mostly those these days.

imthanick_a

Go Kart Champion
They are still together, and needless to say still dont know what really goes on in the game. They know there is alot of violence, because when Vice City came out I remember it made the news due to the gameplay. I remember watching that segment with my parents, and when Tommy started gunning a bystander down I changed the channel lol. They ended up buying GTA San Andreas for me shortly after...
San Andreas was one of my favorite games in high school. So much fun, so many cheats, easter eggs, and mods that made it stay relevant. Loved it

Father Seth

Passed Driver's Ed
Ride
2015 Golf TSI
I'm currently revisiting my high school edginess and playing through Postal 2 and Paradise Lost. Nothing better than a little over-the-top humor and violence. If this game was made in the past 3 years there would be riots in the streets from SJW's
I've never deleted Postal from my laptop, every once in a while I'm in the mood for it and play for a few hours before I set it aside for another few months.

imthanick_a

Go Kart Champion
I've never deleted Postal from my laptop, every once in a while I'm in the mood for it and play for a few hours before I set it aside for another few months.
I honestly kinda forgot about it for a while and then I saw that they randomly threw Postal 4 out onto Steam and got reminded of it. I figured since Postal 3 was so bad that 4 probably wasn't much better so I re-downloaded what was tried and true