• game_progress_route_map_elden_ring_wiki_guide_2560px.jpg
    game_progress_route_map_elden_ring_wiki_guide_2560px.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 173

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
is it this one? lol

Eh, I don't see the point. You're making over 100k runes a boss once you're in the final 10. You really want to end up around level 110-120 coming up on the last 3 bosses. More than that, and I'm not sure it's even going to be satisfying.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Who says video games can't be educational? Here's a shot from an older game (Jingi Storm) giving a clinical demonstration of how they used to do colonoscopies before the advent of modern medical technology:

JingiStorm.jpg

(Courtesy of Retro Gamer Magazine)

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Nothing that insane.

It does yield over 100k runes per hour tho.
I made that much in about 15 minutes using the "boulder spot"

I was just getting ready to send you this. Game's path by story and level.
this would've been super useful when i first started lol, still cool to have as a guide tho

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I've been working on a bunch of the quests and clearing the hidden areas...Idk how people figure all this shit out. I'd have no idea there were even quests if it weren't for online guides. I still have a bit of the Ranni quest to do, but I completed Fia's quest line tonight.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
What level are you now? I only played it a little over the weekend but I did kill Godric and the Mad Tongue invader guy

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
I finished the story over the weekend at level 126, gave me enough ruins to bump to 130. Also found Malenia, turns out she's optional... but definitely the hardest boss in the game. She is the one fighting Radahn in the trailer.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
I finished the story over the weekend at level 126, gave me enough ruins to bump to 130. Also found Malenia, turns out she's optional... but definitely the hardest boss in the game. She is the one fighting Radahn in the trailer.
Respect. This comes from someone that never played more than 25 hours of a souls game.

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
I have a few thousand hours in the series, but only because I used to run a monetized youtube channel on it. This is definitely Hidetaka Miyazaki's magnum opus. I think I am done with gaming after this... everything else has been a sea of drivel. It's all yearly copy/paste re-releases and microtransactions nowadays. Also these games are just getting a little too hard for my slow hands and aging brain.:)

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
What level are you now? I only played it a little over the weekend but I did kill Godric and the Mad Tongue invader guy
91 now.

That's about where I expected to be. I still have a few things left to do in Caelid, but otherwise I just need to go to the north and get on the lift so I can begin exploring those areas up there. I also need to figure out how to get to the SW area in Liurnia, but I think I'm close to the thing that gets you there.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R