GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody a video game junkie?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Who wants to get a valheim server together?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Reviews are in and holy shit...

1645645545375.png

108 reviews, 97% rating, 100% recommended.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I'm definitely leaning towards LG. My current LG has been awesome but it's like 10 years old now, so it's several generations behind.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Normal wrong with Samsung. My 4k 7 series been a champ for years. And for the price its a no brainer. My Sony was a house warming gift and has been very nice.

Samsung, sony, LG are all good in my book. The other maybe ok for less important tv's like my Amazon TV in the garage

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Super disappointed with Elden Ring. Mainly due to performance which is awful. There's constant stuttering and freezing in boss fights and rain seems to tank performance as well. Not really a fan of how the game progresses either. You're dropped into a huge world and told to get an elden ring without any further context whatsoever. So you end up roaming around without much rhyme or reason to what you're doing or where you're going. Being non-linear is great, except everything is so randomly placed that you never know if the direction you're headed is actually going to be something you're ready to fight yet until it's too late.

They also need to redo the tips system, add restrictions on what can be said or where tips can be placed. "You're going to get ganked in the next room" kind of ruins the experience.