GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any used MK7 lowering springs?

Reeseth21

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Mk 7.5 GTI SE
Actually if you are located in New Zealand then I don’t think I’m going to be shipping them. Sorry I didn’t google where flat bush was until just now. Also this was posted in the wrong subform, it should be posted under the privates and classifieds marketplace :)
sorry again.

Last edited:

krs

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVIIS R
Actually if you are located in New Zealand then I don’t think I’m going to be shipping them. Sorry I didn’t google where flat bush was until just now. Also this was posted in the wrong subform, it should be posted under the privates and classifieds marketplace :)
sorry again.

It's literally one more form to fill out for shipping, other than that not much different in preparing and shipping internationally.

Reeseth21

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Mk 7.5 GTI SE
It's literally one more form to fill out for shipping, other than that not much different in preparing and shipping internationally.
The shipping prices are about 110 dollars to ship a 15 pound package in 5-10 days. Plus I don’t want him to pay more for shipping then the springs cost. I’m sure there are people selling oem springs within New Zealand. I am not up for the hassle of international shipping. Thanks though!