GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any metro-Atlanta peeps on here??

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
RabidRabbit,
Other cars are welcome, but they will not get "VIP" parking, and they also wont get 50% off their tab!

bluedoggiant

Ready to race!
Hey all, I see there are quite a few random GA threads through out the Regional section. I'm not new to GA and I'm not new to VW. I just picked up the 2019 GTI Rabbit this past weekend and I couldn't be happier. I have missed being in a VW and don't think I will leave. I live in the Cumming area and see a few GTIs and Rs driving around. I am always up for meeting, hanging, drinking and eating. I'm still in the break in period of the car so nothing is done yet. I am getting the windows tinted this coming weekend since I am not a fan of the fish bowl look.

I have had in the past a MKV Rabbit, MKV GTI (totaled) and MKIV Jetta VR6. I look forward to hopefully meeting some folks and getting back out there in the gatherings.

Hi sir,

Please join us on Facebook with ATLMK7

Http://Bit.ly/ATLMK7

We have monthly second Tuesday evening meets at rotating locations around Atlanta. Next one will be in North Druid Hills, would love to see your car there.

bluedoggiant

Ready to race!
Yeah I don't have Facebook either, so I can't join any of these groups

Is there another way to follow up with locations since I do not participate in Facebook?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I’m sorry to hear this guys, do either of you have insta? In the past forum members have created “fake” Facebook accounts to join our group. We also have a mountain cruise planned for March 23. Want to keep you guys involved.

Jakega

Hey Everybody! New to the forum and new to GTI’s. I just picked up a 2016 night blue Autobahn PP a few weeks ago and I’m looking forward to getting plugged into the community here in Atlanta. I live in Cumming, work in Alpharetta and get to Midtown a few times per month for work, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RabidRabbit1

Hey Everybody! New to the forum and new to GTI’s. I just picked up a 2016 night blue Autobahn PP a few weeks ago and I’m looking forward to getting plugged into the community here in Atlanta. I live in Cumming, work in Alpharetta and get to Midtown a few times per month for work, too.

Hey Jakega, welcome and I hope you're enjoying the new to you ride. I also live in Cumming and work in Alpharetta. I just got back in the seat of a vw about 3 weeks ago and couldn't be happier. Finally crossed over the 1000 mile break in period for me and I'm ready to get into the parts replacement!

RabidRabbit1

I’m sorry to hear this guys, do either of you have insta? In the past forum members have created “fake” Facebook accounts to join our group. We also have a mountain cruise planned for March 23. Want to keep you guys involved.
Nope! I have been social media free for 3 years and don't regret it. Maybe I'll. Find a way to get in touch with what's going on for y'all soon.

Jakega

Awesome! I’ll be on the lookout for you. I’ve put about 500 miles on mine so far and I’m loving it. Previous cars were a 99 Miata and 08 335i. First time in a VW and I’m already looking at options for tuning and mods. Definitely interested in hearing what parts you chose to replace. Looking forward to getting out to Caffeine and Octane and some ATLMK7 meetups.

RabidRabbit1

Awesome! I’ll be on the lookout for you. I’ve put about 500 miles on mine so far and I’m loving it. Previous cars were a 99 Miata and 08 335i. First time in a VW and I’m already looking at options for tuning and mods. Definitely interested in hearing what parts you chose to replace. Looking forward to getting out to Caffeine and Octane and some ATLMK7 meetups.

Well, I'm not hard to miss since Im in the Cornflower Blue rabbit gti. C&O is next weekend, so I'll be down there most likely. My last car was a 2011 kia optima and VW's before that. Happy driving and enjoy!

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I wish. I purchased my GTI in Union City in 2017, and a month later packed my stuff and moved to California for work. Used to live in midtown. Georgia [still] on my mind. (c)

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie

Haha that would be me. I'm Peter Parker, just for the FB group page (which I haven't been on in forever either, lol).

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie

You came from a 335i? Yeah, I can see why you're already looking at tuning...lol! Welcome!