GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any meetups in the Aurora/Denver area?

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
I know one group meets at S Colorado and Yale Ave in the shopping complex there near Aurora. If you also want you could meet near Red Rocks and just use one of the lots there to meet and park and go to Morrison for coffee. Morrison isn't really halfway to Thornton but it's not a horrible drive either. Plus you can go on a cruise/drive afterwards as well in the mountains.

I can't make it on May 1st but it sounds like others are even farther north than me so maybe meeting at Red Rocks wouldn't be a great idea.

jaystonewee

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI 4dr S 6spd
Lets give others some time to make suggestions.

Northfield is I70 and Quebec.

Yale and Colorado is a good spot.

When roads get cleaned up a bit from all the sand and debris, Morrison is a great spot for sure before heading up to into the hills.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Lets give others some time to make suggestions.

Northfield is I70 and Quebec.

Yale and Colorado is a good spot.

When roads get cleaned up a bit from all the sand and debris, Morrison is a great spot for sure before heading up to into the hills.
Any address u can suggest on Colorado and Yale?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I know one group meets at S Colorado and Yale Ave in the shopping complex there near Aurora. If you also want you could meet near Red Rocks and just use one of the lots there to meet and park and go to Morrison for coffee. Morrison isn't really halfway to Thornton but it's not a horrible drive either. Plus you can go on a cruise/drive afterwards as well in the mountains.

I can't make it on May 1st but it sounds like others are even farther north than me so maybe meeting at Red Rocks wouldn't be a great idea.
Yeah, @kBoi is further up north. I texted him the details.