GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any meetups in the Aurora/Denver area?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
ok so just to organize things.

it's on May 1st. at Flatirons Church 355 W South Boulder Rd, Lafayette, CO 80026 MAP LINK (can someone please verify the address for me?) gotta get there by "earlier than 8am" for the sake of parking, so we would have to meet in Thornton at least by 7:15am. We will meet in Thornton at this address 16011 Grant Street Thornton, CO 80023 MAP LINK

So for those of us in Aurora and Denver, it's about 50 minutes north and we meet there. Then at 715am we go west for 15 minutes.

Going so far:
@Keehs360 Aurora
@Javwohl Denver
@kBoi Thornton

Can't go
@Raguvian Denver

Need confirmation
@AERO (Maybe Aurora? Its where I may or may not have raced him)
@wario406 (No idea where you're from)
@jaystonewee Aurora
@FROSTYmk7.5 Denver
@Coolrunning39 Denver
@tehfalcon (Denver maybe?)

Not allowed to come
@jimlloyd40 Arizona (For obvious reasons)

Am I missing anyone?

* ok. So instead we will meet here at 10 am on the same day, May 1st

2710 S Colorado Blvd, Denver, CO 80222

cuz of this shit:

EDIT @ 3:02pm 9 April
EDIT @ 3:04pm 9 April
EDIT @ 4:08pm 9 April
EDIT @ 3:37pm 13 April

Last edited:

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel

it's on May 1st. at Flatirons Church 355 W South Boulder Rd, Lafayette, CO 80026 MAP LINK (can someone please verify the address for me?) gotta get there by 8am, so we would have to meet in Thornton at least by maybe (what time do u guys think? 7am?). We will meet in Thornton at this address (need a Thornton address guys)

Going so far:
@Keehs360 Aurora
@Javwohl Denver
@kBoi Thornton

Can't go
@Raguvian Denver

Need confirmation
@jaystonewee Aurora
@FROSTYmk7.5 Denver
@Coolrunning39 Denver

Not allowed to come
@jimlloyd40 Arizona

Am I missing anyone?
Solid plan i was thinking leaving by 7am would be a good idea also. Man we get everbody to go we going to take that shit over with all the golfs coming along wont know what hit them.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Solid plan i was thinking leaving by 7am would be a good idea also. Man we get everbody to go we going to take that shit over with all the golfs coming along wont know what hit them.
I dunno. According to @wario406 we gotta get there early to secure a parking spot. I think we’d have to get to Thornton by 7am. And go to the parking lot from there. Should be there by 730ish I think? I dunno what the distance is between the cars and coffee and the Thornton meeting spot, since that spot hasn’t been declared yet.

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
I dunno. According to @wario406 we gotta get there early to secure a parking spot. I think we’d have to get to Thornton by 7am. And go to the parking lot from there. Should be there by 730ish I think? I dunno what the distance is between the cars and coffee and the Thornton meeting spot, since that spot hasn’t been declared yet.
Yeah thats what i meant meet up in thornton and be on the road by 7am so we get up there and get a good spot. I understand what i typed can be confusing when you get confused what is or isnt a grilling agent.

Butter👍
Mayo👎

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Yeah thats what i meant meet up in thornton and be on the road by 7am so we get up there and get a good spot. I understand what i typed can be confusing when you get confused what is or isnt a grilling agent.

Butter👍
Mayo👎
LMFAO

kBoi

Car(s)
2020 GTI S

it's on May 1st. at Flatirons Church 355 W South Boulder Rd, Lafayette, CO 80026 MAP LINK (can someone please verify the address for me?) gotta get there by 8am, so we would have to meet in Thornton at least by maybe (what time do u guys think? 7am?). We will meet in Thornton at this address (need a Thornton address guys)

Going so far:
@Keehs360 Aurora
@Javwohl Denver
@kBoi Thornton

Can't go
@Raguvian Denver

Need confirmation
@jaystonewee Aurora
@FROSTYmk7.5 Denver
@Coolrunning39 Denver

Not allowed to come
@jimlloyd40 Arizona

Am I missing anyone?
Top Golf?? Easy landmark, just off of Hwy 7, which we will need to take to get to the church in Lafayette.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Top Golf?? Easy landmark, just off of Hwy 7, which we will need to take to get to the church in Lafayette.
What’s the address? I’ll update the original post. By what time do u think we should meet in Thornton so we can make it to the church about 745ish

kBoi

Car(s)
2020 GTI S
What’s the address? I’ll update the original post. By what time do u think we should meet in Thornton so we can make it to the church about 745ish
16011 Grant Street
Thornton, CO 80023

Church is maybe 15 minutes out, so depart by 7:30am.

Attachments

• 37DE8507-13C4-4B04-BBEF-5B592433C9E7.jpeg
    37DE8507-13C4-4B04-BBEF-5B592433C9E7.jpeg
    719.6 KB · Views: 67

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
So for those of us in Aurora and Denver, it's about 50 minutes north and we meet there. Then at 730am we go west for 15 minutes. For the sake of getting parking spots, can we meet up and leave Thornton a bit earlier? Say 715ish?