GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any meetups in the Aurora/Denver area?

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
If we are going to meet up together then all head up together for the may on we should start thinking were we are going to meet up to go up there. I'm located near havana and colfax so we're is everybody else that wants to go so we can try t find a place that's easy for all to get to. If we wait on @Keehs360 to plan it will be next may before we can go the he complain his tires wont be able to go.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
If we are going to meet up together then all head up together for the may on we should start thinking were we are going to meet up to go up there. I'm located near havana and colfax so we're is everybody else that wants to go so we can try t find a place that's easy for all to get to. If we wait on @Keehs360 to plan it will be next may before we can go the he complain his tires wont be able to go.
True, that sounds like me

I think we should meet near the northern most person no? It would be crazy for everyone to meet where I’m at. Only to go back north again.

I’m by Parker and Quincy. As of now @Javwohl is the northern most person.

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
Are you guys still planning on going May 1st? Or in June?

I'm up at 136th and Holly in Thornton, so pretty sure I'd be the northern most person.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Are you guys still planning on going May 1st? Or in June?

I'm up at 136th and Holly in Thornton, so pretty sure I'd be the northern most person.
May 1st. Yeah. You’re definitely more north. Would u be too north and we’d have to go south a little still? Sorry I don’t know my way around here yet. Especially not without my gps

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
Looks like maybe some place in thornton would be a good place to meet up. And that 4 of us so far. You guys up in thornton should pick a location that we can meet up near you cause i dont know the area up there.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Looks like maybe some place in thornton would be a good place to meet up. And that 4 of us so far. You guys up in thornton should pick a location that we can meet up near you cause i dont know the area up there.
That’s a solid idea.

I know Jeff said he wanted in. @AERO u in?