GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any meetups in the Aurora/Denver area?

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
Nope had some other stuff had to take care of. @Keehs360 when you planing to go in may or june or do both let me know so i can make sure im availiable.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I swapped to my summer tires last month lol.
Bro me too. My wheels came in and I was dying to get them on. In the last month I think I’ve only driven like 130-150 miles

I did take advantage of a 70f day and hit that canyon road in between castle rock and frank town. Just to test the car out properly

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
Bro me too. My wheels came in and I was dying to get them on. In the last month I think I’ve only driven like 130-150 miles

I did take advantage of a 70f day and hit that canyon road in between castle rock and frank town. Just to test the car out properly
I just drove home 1200+ miles this past weekend. I think the MFD was showing low 30's at some points. I think you'd be fine driving it now as long as there's no actual snow on the roads.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I just drove home 1200+ miles this past weekend. I think the MFD was showing low 30's at some points. I think you'd be fine driving it now as long as there's no actual snow on the roads.
I don’t like the way it stops at the 40f - 50f mark

beyond 60f it stops with more confidence but from 50-60f its fine

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
I don’t like the way it stops at the 40f - 50f mark

beyond 60f it stops with more confidence but from 50-60f its fine
Man you still stop better then the stock tires so why you complaining? Just drive the damn thing and be happy 😜