GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any meetups in the Aurora/Denver area?

wario406

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2021 GTI
we need to figure out what day you want to go and then were and when you want to meet up to go up there

Erie Cars and Coffee is the morning of the first Saturday of each month

I think it’s like the first Saturday of the month? Dunno what it costs to go and park. In fact I dunno if there’s just a section for vw’s. Lots of unknown unknowns 🤣

There is no cost either to enter or to park. It usually has a sponsor - local group owner said Adam’s Car Wax was one of his major sponsors. There doesnt seem to be any organization around who parks where - it’s pretty much first come, first serve. It can get REALLY crowded in the summer. I’ve been there and seen +300 cars plus spectators. The spectators are encouraged to part on the periphery to let the cool rides take center stage. It should be pretty obvious where you’re welcome to park and where you’re not. The cool cars congregate near the center, but a lot of it is based on what time people get there there.

fair i dont know if i really want to go if i have to just pay to park. were you thinking more april or may to go up. maybe should try the google thing to see if there is anything on it for i

The April C&C is on the morning of the 3rd. I think there is a FB, IG, and a Reddit group for it too. Unfortunately, I’m traveling and wont be able to make the April C&C :-(

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Erie Cars and Coffee is the morning of the first Saturday of each month

There is no cost either to enter or to park. It usually has a sponsor - local group owner said Adam’s Car Wax was one of his major sponsors. There doesnt seem to be any organization around who parks where - it’s pretty much first come, first serve. It can get REALLY crowded in the summer. I’ve been there and seen +300 cars plus spectators. The spectators are encouraged to part on the periphery to let the cool rides take center stage. It should be pretty obvious where you’re welcome to park and where you’re not. The cool cars congregate near the center, but a lot of it is based on what time people get there there.

The April C&C is on the morning of the 3rd. I think there is a FB, IG, and a Reddit group for it too. Unfortunately, I’m traveling and wont be able to make the April C&C :-(
Thanks for the info