GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any meetups in the Aurora/Denver area?

PicositoGTi

Go Kart Champion
Did you get out and have some fun? I just ran some errands and it’s a nice day for a drive. I wonder how your tune does at altitude?

My tune is doing fine and turbo is holding. It’s a little spicy from the logs I’ve seen but it’s running great man.

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco
My tune is doing fine and turbo is holding. It’s a little spicy from the logs I’ve seen but it’s running great man.
good to hear. Should be nice weather again today. Doubtful I’ll get out for a drive but I’ll send a message if I do. I’m on the opposite side of town, about an hour from Aurora.

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco
So just a little German car meetup info for those in the Denver area. Audi group meets at Red Rocks upper north lot every Sunday (at 11:00, I believe).

1670821133304.jpeg

1670821188517.jpeg

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
So just a little German car meetup info for those in the Denver area. Audi group meets at Red Rocks upper north lot every Sunday (at 11:00, I believe).

View attachment 267867

View attachment 267868
Tony was telling my about this yesturday, I told him you think they would notice if we got some cheap Audi rings off Amazon/eBay and put them over our vw badges if they let us In with them? 🤣

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco
Tony was telling my about this yesturday, I told him you think they would notice if we got some cheap Audi rings off Amazon/eBay and put them over our vw badges if they let us In with them? 🤣
I’ll post up if I can make it out again anytime soon. Snow’s coming so it might be awhile.

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
I’ll post up if I can make it out again anytime soon. Snow’s coming so it might be awhile.
Yeah that’s the problem with this time of year with the snow makes it difficult to go out and do anything fun like that.