GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any meetups in the Aurora/Denver area?

jaystonewee

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI 4dr S 6spd
I like going fast as the next guy, but I also don't intend to be the next schmuck on the evening news.

I remember about 9 years ago watching a 24v VR6 GTI launch into the Barnes and Noble parking lot on Colorado Blvd north of (then) Mountain States VW. Good memories, but also pre-youtube and shit.

Keep it in your pants fellers. Have fun, but don't be stupid.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I like going fast as the next guy, but I also don't intend to be the next schmuck on the evening news.

I remember about 9 years ago watching a 24v VR6 GTI launch into the Barnes and Noble parking lot on Colorado Blvd north of (then) Mountain States VW. Good memories, but also pre-youtube and shit.

Keep it in your pants fellers. Have fun, but don't be stupid.
Agreed. Finally, something interesting in a book store.

but yeah, fun within reason. Don’t go out and pull a mustang GT

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
Man @Keehs360 I just went back and check the post #91 and you got me as I live in denver you been to my place ain't no Denver aroura😂. Can't believe you when you tell me we meeting at top golf there ain't top golf on colorado at ways. We are all doomed to have you as the fearless leader.

Good work getting this all set up though.👍🥇

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Man @Keehs360 I just went back and check the post #91 and you got me as I live in denver you been to my place ain't no Denver aroura😂. Can't believe you when you tell me we meeting at top golf there ain't top golf on colorado at ways. We are all doomed to have you as the fearless leader.

Good work getting this all set up though.👍🥇
LMFAO bro I have no business organizing these things 😂