GOLFMKV

Any is20 guys with dragy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Thread cleaned up and troll accounts banned. Do not continue discussing banned accounts/users, those discussions will be deleted as well.

Since Armchair's posts will be deleted could the Dragy thread be reinstated since he won't be able to ruin it again? That was a great thread and was informative to read what guys had done to their car to achieve the results they were posting.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Thanks I don't care about any device. There are several android gps aps for phones, those are the only ones I am interested in. There is a "dragy" among them, but it is poorly rated. The highest rated on the playstore is "TrackAddict" by HPTuners (also mentioned on other forums as accurate), then "Drag racing HUD" by Auto Xtreme and "RaceChrono".

You get what you pay for...

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
@gti330ex

This is the best moderated site I've ever been on.

They don't let people get too crazy but you also can't get banned just because the popular kids don't like you.

It took quite awhile before people were getting at Armchair so bad he started cursing people out and making threats instead of just being fricking annoying. Everyone on here is an adult, we don't need the mods to be babysitters making this a safe space for the hypersensitive.

Nothing is worse than a site with overzealous mods deleting everything that they don't agree with. Let people be stupid, it's better than trying to control them.

Status
Not open for further replies.