GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any is20 guys with dragy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwinDad

Autocross Newbie
I don't know what kind of phone you have but if it's an iPhone you simply swipe down at the bottom when you get to the end of the 200 entries. It then loads another 200.
It won't load more after I swipe. Sometimes it will load more, but most of the time it won't. I was able to get to 300 in the 1/4 mile entries, but most of the time the 60-130 wont load more than 200. I think it is a bug in the app. I'm android

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Same, I can see no more than 200, the LBs suck - can't filter as much as I would like. Android phone here. Glad I'm not the only one. Also would be nice to be able to search handles.

My full-weight GSW 4Mo DSG with Unitronic IS20, Uni DP, and the cursory OE intake mods is 6.75 60-100, need to do some more.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Emailed dragy support about the LB issues...

Last edited:

tigeo

Autocross Champion

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
No draggy, only footage, but I did 6.0 seconds 60-100 with a slight incline a while back. Since then I've turned the boost up a few extra pounds.

TwinDad

Autocross Newbie
No draggy, only footage, but I did 6.0 seconds 60-100 with a slight incline a while back. Since then I've turned the boost up a few extra pounds.
Was this just timing from a video? That's how I would do it before dragy. On 93 or some ethanol?

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
Some ethanol. Less than I run now, this was back when I was running 20-25%.

TwinDad

Autocross Newbie
Some ethanol. Less than I run now, this was back when I was running 20-25%.
So this is with the jb4 stack? What APR tune are you on? How much boost? I know it was just the stage 1 originally. Did you ever fo the downpipe? Also, did you get the bugs worked out with the 6 spd?

Ramon64124

Drag Racing Champion
He's mocking me from the Dragy thread I guess. He didn't run low 3's with an IS20.

My best is 5.55.

Why would you assume that? Paranoid much? I not once named you. That's why you got banned from the other groups.

Anyway, How are JB4 timestamps read? Are they accurate?

TwinDad

Autocross Newbie
Why would you assume that? Paranoid much? I not once named you. That's why you got banned from the other groups.

Anyway, How are JB4 timestamps read? Are they accurate?
Jb4 timestamps aren't accurate at all. Meltedsolid and I tried that a couple of years ago. They can be used personally to see your own gains or improvements, but they read fast. So they will day you are faster than you really are

Ramon64124

Drag Racing Champion
Jb4 timestamps aren't accurate at all. Meltedsolid and I tried that a couple of years ago. They can be used personally to see your own gains or improvements, but they read fast. So they will day you are faster than you really are

Noted. Thanks for the info.

Ramon64124

Drag Racing Champion
Not paranoid at all. It’s just common sense based on this response of yours:
You used and emphasized the word “stock” repeatedly which, when combined with the super fast and fake 60-100 Dragy time of low 3’s, is obviously a shot at me given all the recent “stock” and “OEM” Dragy result threads I’ve been posting of late.

This is a serious thread where John is trying to obtain results to compare his car to. Is there a reason why you would use the word “stock” several times and then post a fake 60-100 time?

The timing is also suspect with several others mocking me in a very similar fashion in just this past week.

The circumstantial evidence is overwhelming. Saying I’ve been banned from other groups further weakens your case.

For the record, I never once got banned for being paranoid.

Woah man, Put a tin foil hat on. I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm simply trying to share my results.

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
So this is with the jb4 stack? What APR tune are you on? How much boost? I know it was just the stage 1 originally. Did you ever fo the downpipe? Also, did you get the bugs worked out with the 6 spd?

The 6.0s 60-100 was IS20, APR Stage 1, JB4 stack, ~24psi, ~e23, 5 speed. Since then I've been running ~27psi+, e30, Downpipe, 6 speed.

As far as the feel, I was just barely spinning in 2nd on the 5 speed before, and now I take it for granted that I spin in 3rd on the 6 speed which is >20% longer. I swapped over to the APR IS20 software about a month ago; I haven't gotten the chance to mess with it yet, but I think I'm approaching a combo of stuff that isn't perfect but will at least work without worry with the 6 speed.

EDIT: The run I'm speaking of was before I got my downpipe. I should do another run, I'm probably in the low 5's now...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.