Is38 apr+jb4 SW 5mt

3000DA

Attachments

• FFDE0F83-E008-4040-851C-C3B581B80BFA.png
    FFDE0F83-E008-4040-851C-C3B581B80BFA.png
    290.9 KB · Views: 121

TwinDad

Autocross Newbie
I think he does the whole thing in third gear. If he starts in second. He has to shift during the 60-100. So at 60, he is lower rpms still and building boost, but it is still faster than having to shift.

Ironshade

Go Kart Newbie
Start at lower mph in higher gear?
I do it in 3rd.. but at 60mph is pretty low in my rpm.. gearing is too far apart. 2nd good for 72ish 3rd 118ish mph. And since 2nd is all tire fire 3rd is the only way. For now i’m happy for what it is.. just wish a 6mt swap wasn’t so annoying software wise or I would of done it years ago. On 3rd trans atm.

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
World record IS20 on the 1.8t is mid 11's set by a polo GTI in south africa. I don't remember where to find the thread, but this was sometime in 2017. Also, I don't think you get to post a time in your sig unless it's from a proper drag strip.

Ironshade

Go Kart Newbie
Dragstrips are cheating.. but yet having no proof your car isn’t gutted, you have the mods you claim, and the road you test on doesn’t have a motocross start.. which is commonly used to scam dragy numbers because it takes an average slop over to road to determine slop is totally fair. Even holding draggy to headliner and lowering to floor board can make a diff to cheat the slop. Lol and as far as rolling head starts go.. you preach 1 foot roll out like no other. ?

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
Mine’s quickest and fastest IS20 with OEM hardware. This thread pertains to Dragy results, not the dragstrip where cheating is allowed with rolling head starts and altering the surface with glue.

Okay, pick whatever weird, meaningless record you want to hold on to.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Dragstrips are cheating.. but yet having no proof your car isn’t gutted, you have the mods you claim, and the road you test on doesn’t have a motocross start.. which is commonly used to scam dragy numbers because it takes an average slop over to road to determine slop is totally fair. Even holding draggy to headliner and lowering to floor board can make a diff to cheat the slop. Lol and as far as rolling head starts go.. you preach 1 foot roll out like no other. ?
Woah....never thought of that...haha.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Wow. Blended up a tank of E30-ish. This is full weight.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200117-093029_dragy.jpg
    Screenshot_20200117-093029_dragy.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 126
  • Screenshot_20200117-093017_dragy.jpg
    Screenshot_20200117-093017_dragy.jpg
    339.5 KB · Views: 139

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.