GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any guesses on the extent of this body damage?

Ridebjj

Autocross Champion
I'm just about ready to try my hand at at this kind of repair for the first time. I had my motorcycle up on a jack while servicing the forks. Pulled the car in next to it for the night. Overnight, the bike slipped off the jack and I found it laying against the car. Put a nice dent in the bike's tank, cracked off some paint and also dented up my left front fender - though not nearly as bad as any of these pics.

PDR estimates were $800+ combined - not including paint.

Decided this was my excuse to teach myself this kind of work - the only type I have never tried before. I know how to fix and correct paint and already had all the stuff for that. Just not dent fixing. Some of the pdr vids on youtube border on witchcraft - i've been watching a lot of them the last month or so.

I fixed the bike's tank last week - it came out 97% of perfect.
The car fender will be this weekend. I will settle for 90% on that. I'll post some pics when I feel it's "done" and we can see how I did.

I've spent about $450 on PDR tools, paint tools and assorted bric a brac. So, now I own the tools and learned some new skills.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
PDR is pricy. I paid 450 for two tiny dents a couple years ago, one of which i caused with the door of my winter beater