GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any good shops near Atlanta/Marietta/Kennesaw?

1za h4

Passed Driver's Ed
Proud new owner of a 2017 CSG GTI and I am looking for a place to have some springs installed in the metro Atlanta area.

Any recommendations? I am not sure I have the courage just yet to do these myself, so I would rather just take it to a good german/vw/audi shop.

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
Also look up Eurofed. I never take my car to a shop for anything, but when I got my tune I went to Eurofed. They are very big in the VW/Audi/BMW/Merc scene. They attend all of the events in the Southeast as well.

GTI_Guy13

Passed Driver's Ed
+1 for Eurofed

1za h4

Passed Driver's Ed
The guys at Eurotech sounded really nice/knowledgeable on the phone, I am seeing them on Thursday for the A4 and going to talk to them about lowering the GTI. Will also call over to Eurofed and talk to them since so many have recommended them

Thanks guys

Rodcollier1

Ready to race!
Brian @ Eurotech installed some ST coil overs on my sons R32 and the car handles so much better than it did oe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1za h4

Passed Driver's Ed
Okay I highly recommend Brian @ Eurotech now. Took the A4 in for service today, shop was immaculate, guys were great to work with. When I picked up the car, Brian came out front to walk me through what they did and then we chatted about VW stuff for a few minutes.

I will definitely be taking the GTI there for service/etc

ATLMK7

Hey! Looks like you got quite a few great recommendations already. I wanted to post a few more for others around the area that may be interested.

A short drive down to Atlanta brings you to Autohaus Social. They are an APR dealer and the facility is really something else. You gotta go, even if it's just to check out the lounge area.

Another great shop slightly west in Dallas, GA is Tune My Euro (AARodriguez). They are also an APR dealer and great folks.

Eurofed was mentioned, and is has opened another new shop in Buckhead, and also are soon to open one at Decatur Square.

Solo Motosports is recommended by many members of ATLMK7.

Autobhan performance only recieves great praise when spoken of.

Eurotech is also a very well respected shop, and close in proximity to you.

Sorry to anyone I could have missed, that is the list off the top of my head.

Also, for anyone that hasn't found us, this is my shameless plug to join ATLMK7 on Facebook.