GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Android aftermarket stereo golf 7

humioritz

I have had this PUMPKIN Android 9.0 Golf MK7 stereo with DAB+ for about a month now and I got to say it's the best thing I have put in my car not only does it look awesome you can install any app on it... I would be lost without it... I recommend this stereo to anyone who is interested but not sure whether to buy it... I fitted this in my 2014 VW Golf MK7 which was really easy to do.. perfect if you spend a lot of time waiting in the car for the wife while she is shopping or you doing the school run.. the touch screen is good and the quality of the display is good I use Waze for navigation which works perfect.. I hope this review helps you out make a decision to buy it.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
8 inches standard high- definition screen with up to 1280*720 resolution enables both video display and 3D game playing with the support of 1080p HD video

So a 720p screen enables 1080p video? I feel like they just took a bunch of buzz words and crammed them all together.

It's hard to tell, but it also doesn't look like an 8" screen. Just looking at the trim, the OEM 8" screen looks bigger. Not to mention the bottom section looks overly cheap and ugly.

Talking about the trim, that looks to be more of a flat black, which doesn't match any of the other trim available.

I've thought about aftermarket screens, although I'd want one they offers wireless Android auto, but the stock infotainment unit has too many controls and options tied to the actual car to replace it.