GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

AMS Intercooler

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
i would not run a CTS product if given for free, their customer support and support of the industry is so bad it is offensive, and the mass and design also looks inferior to me as well. no reason to choose CTS over unitronic or APR from what i can see. I would also note that I believe the world record FWD GTI MK7 record was set with APR intercooler....

That's because Tyler is sponsored by them. I could care less about customer support and all that other crap. The product itself works great, regardless of it's looks. This isn't a fashion show and it's in between the radiator and A/C condenser so looks really don't matter to me.

billbadass

Drag Racing Champion
That's because Tyler is sponsored by them. I could care less about customer support and all that other crap. The product itself works great, regardless of it's looks. This isn't a fashion show and it's in between the radiator and A/C condenser so looks really don't matter to me.

i disagree it works as well as APR or the other larger mass intercoolers.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Is there anywhere that even has the CTS in stock? I couldn't find it around when shopping.

I ended up getting a brand new baun ic for a deal so all's well that ends well!

Hollywood0220

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
German/Japanese
Please explain why going from a 3" catted DP to a 4" catless would restrict the turbo.
I would stand corrected on this @Hoon
Your 8% increase in WGDC could very well be related to your Turbo Inlet temperature increasing. Are you running an "open" intake by chance? If so, that can be the culprit....

j255c

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R Manual
The answer here is clearly the Magic/Majesty Intercooler