GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ambient lighting

Golfer883

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
19 GTI rabbit
I was test driving a 2019 gti the other day at night and I don't remember seeing ambient lighting in the cup holders or the foot wells of the car. Do the gti's have ambient lighting in these places? Also how bright can the light strips in the front doors be turned up, they seemed pretty dim while driving.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Foot wells yes. Cup holders no.

Adjustable on doors but isn’t very bright, for obvious reasons.

Golfer883

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
19 GTI rabbit
Foot wells yes. Cup holders no.

Adjustable on doors but isn’t very bright, for obvious reasons.

are the footwells adjustable and what color is footwells? I don’t remember seeing them.

reason I ask is I have a focus right now and there is ambient lighting everywhere and can get bright. Looks to be the same way on mk8

nype

Drag Racing Champion
are the footwells adjustable and what color is footwells? I don’t remember seeing them.

reason I ask is I have a focus right now and there is ambient lighting everywhere and can get bright. Looks to be the same way on mk8
On my 16 GTI the foot wells and doors are individually adjustable. Doors are red. Foot wells are white. But I’ve put red bulbs in for the foot wells to match the doors.

Eliranfla

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi, guys!
I am wanting to install an internal led on the front doors: DRIVE DOOR> J386 - Hardware Number: 5Q0959393B and PASSENGER DOOR> J387 - Hardware number: 5Q0959592B. (Golf Mk7.5).
Is there any way to do this and use the MIB to adjust the brightness of this lighting with a pin connection (for ambient light) of the 32-pin connector?