Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Autobahn GTI

GenX Retread

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2021 GTI Autobahn
I just ordered a silver set from Bezos Mercantile. Different 'vendor', same Chinesium, same delivery estimate.

I'll let you know once the slow boat from China gets them into the incompenent hands of Canada Post, then on to me some time in 2025 probably.

Reviews I found elsewhere online were fairly positive; supposedly the install is 1/5 for difficulty.

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Autobahn GTI
I just ordered a silver set from Bezos Mercantile. Different 'vendor', same Chinesium, same delivery estimate.

I'll let you know once the slow boat from China gets them into the incompenent hands of Canada Post, then on to me some time in 2025 probably.

Reviews I found elsewhere online were fairly positive; supposedly the install is 1/5 for difficulty.
Thanks,

I saw a video on youtube but the link that they had to aliexpress was no longer valid. Looked really simple as removing the dowel pin, then the paddle.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Thanks,

I saw a video on youtube but the link that they had to aliexpress was no longer valid. Looked really simple as removing the dowel pin, then the paddle.
Yep, that's all there is to it. Have a set myself...

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Autobahn GTI

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
What are your thoughts regarding the product?
They work fine for me. They fit well, don't rattle around in the housing, and have held their color in the couple of years they've been installed. For the price, I'm not sure why someone would pay in excess of $200 for some of the other offerings when these work just fine.

Salami

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5R
I'm looking to potentially upgrade my paddle shifters to these ones from Amazon. I just wanted to see if anyone has experience with changing to these ones and the quality of the product.

https://www.amazon.ca/Aluminum-Stee...237edd&pd_rd_wg=PaBEi&pd_rd_i=B08YP3PYDG&th=1
I have these in black. Fitment is better than the stock paddles I removed. I'm very impressed for the money.
https://www.amazon.com/Steering-Shifters-Replacement-Volkswagen-2014-2019/dp/B07TQ598X9

I do have a set of S2T on the way that I found dirt cheap. I think I'm going to like the shape a lot better, but if I had to pay full pop they I wouldn't have bought them.

GenX Retread

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2021 GTI Autobahn
I'd give this upgrade a 9/10. Paddles look good, took 3 seconds per side to install. They still have a good clicky feeling, no wobble, can easily be reached from 10&2, and only cost $40CAD. The finish is a decent match to the silver trim on the wheel.

I'll probably still shift with the lever more often than not though. :eek:

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Autobahn GTI
I'd give this upgrade a 9/10. Paddles look good, took 3 seconds per side to install. They still have a good clicky feeling, no wobble, can easily be reached from 10&2, and only cost $40CAD. The finish is a decent match to the silver trim on the wheel.

I'll probably still shift with the lever more often than not though. :eek:
I pretty much exclusively use the paddles, and have already badgeskined the wheel to make the logo red and the GTI at the bottom red haha